Skip to main content

Employers Help

NURSE HOTLINE: (855) 365-6010


• Click to file a claim

• Click to make a payment

To contact the EMPLOYERS billing department directly, call (888) 682-6671

Which Medical Providers can we use?

Is there a phone number to call to report a claim?


Can I email to file a claim?

Which documents do I need to fill out and attach to the email?

5020 Employers Report of Occupational Injury or Occupational Disease

DWC-1 Workers Compensation Claim Form

Wage Statement

First Fill Form

Accident Investigation Report

How can we lower our rate?

If your company also offers Group Health Insurance for employees, contact your Kinter Insurance representative and ask about our dual-line discount.