Skip to main content

ICW Help

NURSE HOTLINE: Your employee can call (855)469-6877 to speak to a nurse specializing in workplace injuries.


• Click to file a claim

• Click to make a payment

To contact the ICW billing department directly, call 800.877.1111

Which Medical Providers can we use?

Is there a phone number to call to report a claim?


Can I email to file a claim?

Which documents do I need to fill out and attach to the email?

5020 First Notice of Injury or Illness Form

DWC1 Workers’ Compensation Claim Form

How can we lower our rate?

If your company also offers Group Health Insurance for employees, contact your Kinter Insurance representative and ask about our dual-line discount.