Skip to main content

Republic Indemnity Help


• Click to file a claim

• Click to make a payment

To contact Republic Indemnity's billing department call: 818-382-1007


Which Medical Providers can we use?

View a list of Kaiser Permanente's occupational health centers.
Kaiser On-the-Job Northern California
Kaiser On-the-Job Southern California

Is there a phone number to call to report a claim?

San Francisco—Northern California claims:
Phone: 415-981-3200 or 800-662-1485

Calabasas—L.A., Orange, and Ventura County:
Phone: 818-990-9860 or 800-821-4520

San Diego—San Bernardino, Riverside, and Imperial County:
Phone: 858-292-7002 or 800-222-6752

Can I email to file a claim?

Which documents do I need to fill out and attach to the email?

Please fill out these forms. (<---- click to download)

How can we lower our rate?

If your company also offers Group Health Insurance for employees, contact your Kinter Insurance representative and ask about our dual-line discount.